Clarity consultants are highly experienced, qualified, operational managers and have expertise in implementing streamlined processes and systems within an organisation.
The Clarity Business and IT Solutions vision is to work together with our clients to help them achieve their business growth objectives secure in the knowledge that their business risk is minimised and that their management systems are practical, compliant and supported by the appropriate technology.
This is achieved through the provision of credible, qualified business planning, information, support tools and technology which enable the business to focus on achieving their core objectives.
Our vision for our internal staff is to establish a core of highly competent business consulting professionals, driven to attain their goals through the delivery of high quality work and the understanding that what they do each day does make a difference.
The values that underpin our Vision are:
- Integrity – Always operate within a framework of absolute integrity.
- Learning – The business facilitates learning from each other, from experience, and through self-education.
- Share the Knowledge – Enable faster, better and more effective results for our clients through the sharing of knowledge, experiences, and intellectual property.
- Work Ethic – Work smart, be committed and deliver value for money for our clients.
- Respect – Be genuinely respectful of each other, our colleagues, and our clients.
Our Point of Difference
We provide delivery of business improvement across the full lifecycle – from strategic planning to business analysis, business process engineering to business operational risk management (including quality, safety and the environment, procurement, project delivery and project governance). This benefits your organisation now and into the future, with more stable and cost-effective management and information systems.
Our internal Quality Management System is fully aligned with ISO 9001:2015 and Clarity has been assessed as a Quality Assured supplier to Queensland Government. We actively seek to continually improve our processes and delivery methods to ensure that our clients are consistently receiving a high quality service.
Our consultants are all certified professionals provided with research facilities, online and classroom-based courses and ample opportunity and resources to keep their skills and qualifications up to date. This provides our clients with reassurance that the information and advice they are receiving is based upon well researched, current and qualified expertise.
Clarity has a simple and practical approach to our project delivery:
Using this approach we hope to become your trusted AIDE and journey with you and your business as it grows and prospers.
Our Accreditations, Associations and Memberships
- Clarity is an accredited GITC supplier (Q-4429)
- Clarity is a member of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)
- Clarity has membership in the Australia Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Clarity is a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Clarity is registered as a QLD Government Assured Supplier (Q-Assure # 10970)
- Clarity is listed as an approved supplier on the Local Buy panel
- Clarity is listed on the Qld Government ICT Consulting panel
- Clarity is listed on the Qld Government ICT contracting panel