Are you grappling with the challenge of improving safety for your workers and contractors?
Are you aware of your obligations under the harmonised Work Health and Safety (WHS) Legislation?
Do you know where your key compliance gaps are and how to practically address these?
Clarity has the skill to assist with all your WHS requirements. Our consultants are experienced in the analysis and interpretation of legislation, codes of practice and standards relevant to mining, construction, transport and manufacturing. Our goal is to provide our clients with practical, compliant and easy to use WHS systems.
Clarity can provide the following services:
- Assess your current emergency response arrangements against current relevant legislation.
- Provide a gap analysis of legislative compliance to establish
current exposure(s) to statutory risk(s).
- Work with your business to address any gaps, including for example temporary traffic
management arrangements, or fire safety/ fire protection and emergency
arrangements in accordance with Australian and International Standards.
- Where necessary provide you with templates, tools, and process documentation.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure you are always working under current compliance requirements – reducing your exposure.