The safety of your workers, the environment, and quality is paramount. No one disputes your commitment to that.
However keeping your Health Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) Management Systems up to date, compliant with legislative changes and easy for your workers to use can, at times, seem overwhelming.
Clarity’s HSEQ Advisory Service allows you to focus on your business confident that your systems support your commitment to quality, safety & the environment.
What do we do
Our qualified staff are able to provide the following Business Risk Management Services:
- On-site auditing of your current HSEQ systems (includes a gap analysis, broad-based risk register and an implementation action plan).
- Design and implementation of HSEQ Management Systems.
- Development of quality and compliant HSEQ management policies and procedures.
- Ongoing maintenance of your HSEQ Management System to cater for changes in the legislation, contractual obligations, working environment and workers activities.
Clarity works with you to ensure that your HSEQ Management Systems are complete and compliant with current legislation and standards so that you and your workers are protected.
This gives you control over your business, prepares it for growth and provides you peace of mind.
"Clarity have been able to provide us with a simple, no nonsense system that delivers peace of mind that I’m doing everything I am required to do to protect my workers and my business." Bruce Kennerley – General Manager — Sicada Fire and Safety
"We had a lot of the elements already there; we just didn’t know where to lay our hands on it! Clarity provided a logical, easy to use method of ensuring that our HSEQ Information was accurate, compliant and accessible to our workers." Jason Erbacher – HSSE Manager — Mike Jones Earthmoving
Industries we have supplied
- Mining (Tier 1 and Teir 2)
- Mining services companies
- Data & telecommunications
- Electrical installation
- Health and human services
If your industry is not on the list, please contact the Clarity team. If we can’t help you we can refer you to one of our trusted parters who can.
Our services cover the full range of HSEQ components:
Clarity can tailor a HSEQ Management System for your business that is compliant, appropriate for your industry and easy to use.
How can we help you
Whether you just want to check your current compliance, provide your staff with appropriate training, develop effective emergency arrangements or implement a full HSEQ management system, Clarity has the people and the skills available to provide you with confidence.
All of our auditing tools, procedures and forms are based around relevant legislative Acts and Australian standards such as:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems
- ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- WHS Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- AS 3745-2010 – Planning for Emergencies in Facilities
- Building Fire Safety Regulations (2008)
So you can be sure it is right.
Clarity provides flexibility for businesses. You can engage with us in a number of ways:
- A monthly retainer basis — so we are always there when you need us.
- An outcome basis — for the delivery of specific objectives.
- A combination of both — we can tailor to your specific needs and budget.