Has every aspect of your business and operation been assessed and action taken to eliminate or manage risk?
Are regular meetings held with workers and managers to discuss risks and work health and safety issues?
Do you have an induction process to ensure the safe transition of new employees to the workplace?
Are these processes documented and enforced?
The effective management of business compliance reduces risk and maintains consistency in the delivery of products and services. However, it can at times, be confusing as to whether an organisation is actually compliant or not. Clarity has a range of compliance management services to help. These include:
- Managed compliance service – We take care of it all for you — subscription-based offsite compliance management support.
- Audits – Quality Management, WHS, Environmental Management, Building Risk, Integrated Management Systems.
- Implementations – Quality Management, WHS, Environmental Management, Integrated Management Systems.
- Information management strategies – Support for document and records management to support effective compliance management.
- Incident management and investigations – We have trained staff who are able to guide a client through the incident management process and conduct an external third party investigation.
- Technical writing – Writing of standard operating procedures, templates and policies.
- Specific risk assessments – Conducting specific risk assessments e.g. Fatigue Management.
- IMS annual review meetings – Facilitation of periodic system reviews.
- General WHS/Quality/Environmental management delivery services – We can augment existing teams at client sites to backfill resources when needed.
- Specialised compliance audits – Such as Disability Service Standards, Aged Care Quality Framework Assessments.
Clarity Business and IT Solutions consultants can assess your business and operational risks and the challenges of meeting the requirements of the new harmonised national work health and safety requirements.
Not sure which compliance services you need? Contact us to discuss your business needs today.